Monopoly Super Mario Celebration
- In Stock
Free shipping when your order is over $150!
Flat rate $9.95 shipping
Calculate your shipping
Flat Rate - $9.95
Flat Rate Shipping - Free Shipping Over $150
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
It's-a Me, Mario!
The Super Mario Celebration edition of the Monopoly game offers action-packed excitement along with nostalgia. Choose from 6 tokens designed with the Super Mario enthusiast in mind, and buy, sell, and trade locations from iconic Super Mario games. It features beloved characters and themes through the years, all the way back to 1985 and the first Super Mario Bros. video game. The Monopoly game features a Question Block with sound effects that can change a player's luck. Toad houses and Princess Peach's castles replace houses and hotels. The board game is a great gift for gamers and a birthday or holiday gift for Super Mario fans, ages 8 and up.
Grab yours today!
- Monopoly Game Celebrates Super Mario: Players Can Buy, Sell, Trade, and Scheme to Win It All with This Monopoly Board Game Inspired by Iconic Super Mario Artwork, Characters, and Themes
- Favourite Characters: In This Edition of The Monopoly Game, Toad Houses and Princess Peach's Castles Replace Houses and Hotels. Utilities Are Reimagined for Bowser Jr. and Magikoopa
- Gaming Sound Effects: Press the Question Block to Collect or Lose Coins or To Take Another Turn, and Hear Classic Super Mario Sound Effects Such as Bowser's Laugh, the Power-Up Sound, and More
- Gameboard Inspired by Super Mario: Board Spaces Feature Scenes and Themes that Super Mario Fans Will Recognize Including Yoshi's Island, Forest of Illusion, and New Donk City
- For Super Mario Fans: The Monopoly Super Mario Celebration Game Is a Great Gift Idea for Super Mario Fans, Gamers, and Of Course, Monopoly Fans
- 6 tokens
- 6 Question Block Reminder cards
- 18 Title Deed cards
- 32 Community Chest cards
- 32 Toad houses
- 12 Princess Peach's castles
- 1 die
- 90 cardboard coins (50 Golden coins, 40 5-coins)
- Question Block sound unit
- Game rules
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.