Careers @ PCMarket
- We are a fast growing e-commerce retailer located based in Rydalmere, Sydney.
- Millennial team. All team members consist of people born after 80s / 90s. Fun and flat organisation structure. Start-up culture.
- Dynamic product and service range. It’s a place where you will continuously learn new things.
1 x Product manager
Some details about the role:
We are looking for someone who can communicate well, have clear logic and can learn quickly. We are looking for a product manager to help us manage some of our growing categories.
Relevant experience is highly regarded, but not necessary. Because if you have the right attitude and can learn quickly, we will provide you with the necessary training to help you succeed in this role.
1 x Computer product manager / technician for a fast-growing e-commerce retailer
If you are passionate about computers and believe you understand the market - then please do apply!
- We are looking for someone who could assemble high-end PCs and help us manage one of our important product categories.
- As additional bonus consideration - we are also looking for someone who is capable to bring the right audience to our website to purchase our tailored products eg custom gaming PCs and popular electronics.
In other words, your ability to write well written marketing materials and understand how to utilise social media to engage our target audience will be highly valued.
Benefits working for our organisation:
- Opportunity to work in an interesting and fast-pace start-up environment surrounded by motivated colleagues.
- Founder is directly leading the company and you will be reporting to the founder directly. The founder is a serial entrepreneur and have founded multiple companies across different industries.
- The company is working on different things (we are not an ordinary e-commerce retailer) and your skillsets could be translated into other areas as well.
- Great working environment - we offer soft drinks and dual monitor setups for all our employees.
- Well remunerated and plenty growth opportunities.
If you believe you are the right person, please submit your application via http://forms.gle/FxjEYnt7jrwCLK649 (Preferred) or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 x Warehouse Pick and Dispatch
- Must have a can-do attitude
- Excellent work ethic – punctuality, hardworking & team player
- Familiar in using PC and scanners
- Good command of English
An advantage to have:
- Forklift or Hi-reach Licence
- Previous Warehouse experience
- Technical capabilities eg can assemble PCs.
Please fill out online form https://forms.gle/bRAS9g42gSGJ4HtaA (preferred)