Your new coding companion!
This is a smart robot for beginners to learn coding and AI learning. Codey Rocky is an entry-level coding robot for STEAM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Arts-Mathematics) education. The combination of easy-to-use robotics hardware with visual programming software mBlock 5, gives all children the opportunity to take their first steps into the world of code and compose their first “Hello World!” statement while at the same time explore their creativity. Codey Rocky is recommended for children 6 years and up. It's great family fun and can be used in schools by students and educators.
The robot comes in two parts:
• Codey is the detachable mainboard that holds all the magic. It includes more than 10 electronics modules that can be controlled via code.
• Rocky is the car that lets you take Codey anywhere you want, so that your clever programs can be run everywhere.
What do you learn?
• Beginning and advanced coding
• Logical thinking
• Creative expression
• AI and IoT principles
How does it work?
• With more than 10 programmable electronics modules, Codey Rocky can be programmed to perform a wide range of fun effects and functions.
• Code to customise expression, to see time, weather and personal messages shown on Codey’s large LED display, bring your coding companion to life.
• Codey comes with a built-in 6-axis gyroscope so that you can control the games you code by moving or titling your controller, and see the game respond to your actions.
• The optional Bluetooth dongle lets you upload code to your robot companion wirelessly so that you can rapidly try out your code ideas.
• Integrated colour senor, greyscale senor and IR distance sensor allows you to adjust the angle of the module for obstacle avoidance, distance sensing, colour detection, line following and many other fun and educational applications
• Codey Rocky is designed to be compatible with Makeblock Neuron and Lego® bricks, to let you realise any idea you can come up with.
• Software is easy to start with MBlock 5 program. Beginners can start coding is minutes. All you need to do is drag and drop. With one click you can turn your graphical code into Python code and continue learning an advanced and practical language.
• mBlock 5 supports AI-functionality including voice recognition, mood sensing and more.
• Use mBlock 5 to add Internet of Things-functionality to Codey Rocky and control home appliances, get weather reports and much more!
Resources and Thing you can do…
• Included with Codey Rocky is more than 20 learning guides for getting started with graphical programming and Python code.
• Projects are only limited by your imagination. Here’s some resources to get started. For further detail check out the details online.
o Weather reports
o If this, then that
o Face and age recognition