Makes Your Home More Comfortable
The WS-2003P’s dual temperature and humidity sensor keeps you aware of micro climate changes in your environment. People often receive daily weather reports to choose clothes for warm or cold weather outside but don’t know much about indoor conditions.
With better awareness of temperature and humidity levels inside, you can be much more comfortable at home and prevent family from discomfort or health issues caused by dry air or moisture problems. An indoor sensor is an excellent tool to monitor and manage the temperature and humidity inside your home.
The sensor can also be easily fitted into any space where temperature and humidity levels are important to prevent damage to items. You can protect plants, leather, toys and computer, communications or consumer electronics from excessive heat, cold or humidity with the remote monitoring and alerts capability of the sensor.
- Connects to your existing Wi-Fi network through IC-5170SC.
- Transmits temperature and humidity information wirelessly.
- Automatic alerts to inform you when temperature or humidity exceeds or falls below your settings.
- Easily pair with IC-5170SC and attach to places you want to monitor remotely.
- LED for pairing status and low-battery indication. Push alert when the sensor’s battery is low.
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Auswide 3kg Satchel - $13.00
Delivery Australia Wide via Toll Priority to most locations in the morning of the next business day.
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.