- Harness the power of the Ossiarch Bonereapers
- Form an empire beyond death
- Get painting and collecting tips for your army
The Ossiarch Bonereapers come forth in macabre splendour, for they are Nagash's will given form. All that they kill becomes theirs, body and soul. This is a military force like no other, organised and efficient, led by generals created by the supreme lord of the undead and lent a measure of his necromantic power.
Inside this 120-page book you'll find overview of the Ossiarch Bonereapers – Nagash's elite undead army. A huge selection of rules gives you countless ways to play with your Bonereapers collection. Allegiance abilities reward you for fielding dedicated forces of Ossiarch Bonereapers, while rules for several legendary legions allow you to tailor your army to suit your playstyle. Warscroll battalions reward you for fielding specific combinations of models, while Path to Glory warband creation rules and bespoke Ossiarch Bonereapers missions are perfect for your first few games. This battletome is also a great resource for collectors, featuring tips for painting details like bone, armour and magical runes, as well as a showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures to inspire your own collection.
This battletome contains:
– Lore and art that explores the Ossiarch Bonereapers, their demands of tithes of bone and the strange necromantic alchemy that binds them together
– A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
– Painting advice including examples of bone, blades, armour, magical runes, spirits, banners, glowing skulls, bases and more
– Allegiance abilities for Ossiarch Bonereapers, including a table of battle traits, two command trait tables, four artefacts of power tables, and the Lore of the Mortisans spell table
– 7 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models
– 17 unit warscrolls, 3 endless spell warscrolls and a warscroll for the Bone-tithe Nexus
– Pitched battle profiles for all units featured in this Battletome and the Bone-tithe Nexus, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles