Warhammer: Age of Sigmar Core Rules 2018
- Pre-order - ETA: 18 August 2020
Free shipping when your order is over $150!
Flat rate $9.95 shipping
Calculate your shipping
Flat Rate - $9.95
Flat Rate Shipping - Free Shipping Over $150
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
Contained within this free download is the core ruleset needed in order to begin your own adventures within the Age of Sigmar. This 16-page PDF covers everything you need to know in order to get your miniatures on the table and begin acting out fantastic battles in the Mortal Realms:
- An overview of the items needed to play, how to set up and choose your general, and the basics of measuring distances between models;
- A walkthrough of the turn sequence – casting spells, using abilities, movement, shooting, charging, fighting and testing for battleshock are covered in a concise and easy to follow manner;
- Using Triumphs – these are rewards bestowed upon your army after a major victory;
- Rules covering the use of terrain and scenery in your battles, demonstrating how battles can be radically different in nature depending on the environment;
- A guide to Battleplans – their setup, the rules they employ and the victory conditions they place on your games;
- An explanation of Warscrolls and their use – these contain the rules for your miniatures – and Warscroll Battalions, special formations of certain miniatures that confer extra rewards and abilities;
- Realm of Battle rules – special conditions placed upon the battlefield depending on which Mortal Realm the battle is fought in, which introduce a thematic element to games;
- Allegiance Abilities – these allow your army to use additional abilities and spells, according to their Grand Alliance, faction, and allies.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.