Warhammer 40.000 Chapter Approved 2020 Mission Pack and Munitorum Field Manual
- Pre-order - ETA: 29 September 2020
Free shipping when your order is over $150!
Flat rate $9.95 shipping
Calculate your shipping
Flat Rate - $9.95
Flat Rate Shipping - Free Shipping Over $150
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
- New content for matched and competitive play
- Featuring nine bespoke missions each for Incursion and Strike Force battles
- Includes separate 56-page book of updated matched play points values
This year’s edition of Chapter Approved is the essential gaming toolbox for all fans of Warhammer 40,000 matched play. Whether you're a tournament regular or simply like to ensure your battles are always fought on an even footing, this is the essential supplement for matched play games in the this edition of Warhammer 40,000. Inside this 96-page softback book, you'll find:
- Two mission packs, comprising nine missions each for Incursion- and Strike Force-scale battles, each designed to offer a different challenge to the players.
- Guidelines for setting up and playing a matched play or Grand Tournament-level competitive game, including suggested battlefield size, time limit and how best to determine secondary objectives.
- And much, much more…
In addition, you'll also find a separate 56-page book – the Munitorum Field Manual – containing all the latest matched play points updates, painstakingly balanced and tuned in conjunction with major tournament organisers and our playtesters.
Whether you're looking to take your matched play gaming to a whole new level or are wanting to stay on the pulse with all the latest points value developments for every faction, Chapter Approved has something for you, and is a fitting guide to the incredible new edition of Warhammer 40,000.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.