Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle For PC
- In Stock
Calculate your shipping
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
Adjust speeds, point of views, and more with the TWCS Throttle Controller from Thrustmaster. The Thrustmaster Weapon Control System (TWCS) throttle controller is equipped with eight axes and fourteen buttons as well as one hat switch that enables eight points of view. This left-handed controller connects to Windows-based systems via a USB connection and comes built with Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track (S.M.A.R.T) technology for smooth and precise speeds. For controls, it has two 4-way hat switches, three buttons, one 2-position slider, one push mini-stick, one 2-axis mini-stick, one toggle rudder, and one rotary antenna. To provide even more controls, you can attach an optional external 3-axis TFRP rudder to the TWCS Throttle.
TWCS Throttle Features
- S.M.A.R.T technology provides a unique system of slide rails for smooth throttle sliding motions with 3.2" (80mm) range of travel
- 5 (+3) Axes: one throttle, one 2-axis mini-stick, one toggle rudder, and one rotary antenna as well as a connector for an optional external 3-axis TFRP rudder (16-bit throttle axis = 65635 values / all other axes = 1024 values each)
- Features two 4-way hat switches, three buttons, one 2-position slider, one push mini-stick, and one 8-way Point of View hat switch
- Manual toggle rudder with 15° angle and re-centering
- Connector for an optional external TFRP rudder
- Tension screw (accessible via underside of throttle's base) adjusts the S.M.A.R.T mechanism's resistance
- Mini-stick with push button can be used for elevation and strafing in space simulation games or for slew control; can also be used for menu selection and validation
- Rotary wheel for validating settings or controlling the radio antenna
- Two M6 screw threads for attaching the TWCS Throttle to your cockpit setup, and four rubber footpads provide stability on a desk or cockpit
This product is part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: the FCS flight stick, TWCS throttle, TFRP rudder pedals, and MFD (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These elements are compatible with or without the T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software.
T.A.R.G.E.T Programming Software
Thrustmaster Advanced Programming Graphical Editor software combines other Thrustmaster devices, so that they are recognized as a single USB device, and loads or creates specific mapping profiles for each game.
- S.M.A.R.T technology.
- 5 axes.
- 14 action buttons.
- 8-way PoV hat.
- Manual toggle rudder.
- Tension screw.
- Mini-stick with push button.
- 1 rotary wheel.
- Ready for cockpit mounting.
- Supported Operating Systems Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Host Interface USB
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.