- Sold Out - Backorder Available
Shift into gear with the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod from Thrustmaster. This officially Sparco-licensed 2-in-1 handbrake and shifter features two modes for your racing simulator needs. In GT mode, the handbrake is positioned horizontally, and for Rally mode, vertically. It's also height-adjustable and features built-in M6 threads used to attach it onto cockpits and mounts. Connect it to your system via a USB Type-A port and you'll be able to get your racing simulator on-the-road.
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology
- H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate) technology utilizes contactless magnetic sensors for precision that won't degrade over time.
- Two modes: handbrake and sequential shifter
- 1:1 scale replica gear knob (3.4" / 85 mm in height)
- Adjustable handbrake lever: horizontal for GT mode and vertical for Rally mode
- Industrial-class flat coil springs with 8.8 lb / 4 kg resistance
- Built-in M6 screw threads for cockpits and mounts
2 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.