- In Stock
As a result from the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco, the TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod Racing Wheel is a 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel.
The 12.4" wheel is attached to a 40-watt brushless servomotor with the Motor Cooling Embedded system for intensive use during long hours of simulation racing. The dual belt-pulley system and the metal ball-bearing axle provides force feedback. The wheel has an adjustable rotation angle of 1080°. There are also two 5" metal sequential paddle shifters. H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the F.O.C. algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands. Along with the wheel, you also get a 3-pedal adjustable set, complete with the Conical Rubber Brake Mod. It is officially licensed for the Microsoft Xbox One and Windows.
- 12.4" diameter wheel — 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel
- Two 5" metal, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
- Force Feedback system with a 40-watt brushless servomotor with Motor Cooling Embedded system (patent pending)
- Dual belt-pulley system and metal ball-bearing axle
- Adjustable rotation angle up to 1080°
- H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values)
- Robust and versatile attachment system
- 3-pedal adjustable set with Conical Rubber Brake Mod included
- Built-in 12 action buttons and one directional pad with push button functionality
- External Turbo Power power supply with a fin-less design and peak power of 400 watts
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.