Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod Racing Wheel For PC & Xbox One
- Limited Stock - 4 Left!
Calculate your shipping
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
As a result from the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco, the TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod Racing Wheel is a 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel.
The 12.4" wheel is attached to a 40-watt brushless servomotor with the Motor Cooling Embedded system for intensive use during long hours of simulation racing. The dual belt-pulley system and the metal ball-bearing axle provides force feedback. The wheel has an adjustable rotation angle of 1080°. There are also two 5" metal sequential paddle shifters. H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the F.O.C. algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands. Along with the wheel, you also get a 3-pedal adjustable set, complete with the Conical Rubber Brake Mod. It is officially licensed for the Microsoft Xbox One and Windows.
- 12.4" diameter wheel — 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel
- Two 5" metal, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters
- Force Feedback system with a 40-watt brushless servomotor with Motor Cooling Embedded system (patent pending)
- Dual belt-pulley system and metal ball-bearing axle
- Adjustable rotation angle up to 1080°
- H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values)
- Robust and versatile attachment system
- 3-pedal adjustable set with Conical Rubber Brake Mod included
- Built-in 12 action buttons and one directional pad with push button functionality
- External Turbo Power power supply with a fin-less design and peak power of 400 watts
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.