The Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer Racing Wheel connects to Windows systems via USB to reproduce life-like experiences of driving a virtual car in racing simulators. The TS-PC Racer comes with a 40W motor that enables you to handle long stall curves or zigzag maneuvers. It features an open-wheel design with suede grips and 270 to 1080° rotations. For quick access to menus, settings, and abilities, it is equipped with one 3-postion rotary selector along with six buttons and two paddle shifters. To meet the needs of intense torque demands, Thrustmaster has outfitted the racing wheel with HallEffect AccuRate technology as well as a F.O.C. algorithm. With an included clamping system, you can secure the wheel to a table. In addition, powering this racing wheel is done with an external 400W power supply.
- Detachable open wheel with metal plastron design and wrapped with suede leather
- Internal motor provides 40W brushless FFB and velocity to offer stall and dynamic modes
- Motor cooling embedded system helps prevent overheating while remaining silent
- H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate technology) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the F.O.C. algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands
- 400W TURBO power supply delivers constant, peak power and features a toroidal-shaped, finless design to optimize efficiency versus heat at 86%
- Clamping system included
- Metal top cover
- Two metal paddle shifters with polished-brushed aluminum
- Six buttons for easy access to navigation menus and extra control over progressive settings
- One rotary selector offering three positions with push function for real-time responsiveness while racing
- 2nd-generation motor provides 50% more dynamics than the previous version (4 times greater stall force); Torque is 1.6 times higher than TX - T300 RS's torque
- Compatible on PC with user-supplied detachable Thrustmaster wheels, 3-pedal pedal set Thrustmaster T3PA, T3PA-PRO, and TH8A shifter (DB9 pedals T.RJ12 adapter required)
* Powerful 40-watt brushless FFB.
* Incredible velocity from long stall curves to super responsive zigzags.
* Motor cooling embedded system maintains dynamics with the motor.
* H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology).
* External turbo power supply to deliver constant and massive peak power.
* 270 to 1080 degree rotation angle.
* Suede grips.
* 2 Metal paddle shifters.
* 6 Buttons.
* 1 Rotary selector with 3 positions.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.