- In Stock
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of racing brand Ferrari, Thrustmaster proudly presents the TS-PC Racer Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition racing wheel! Combine the power of Thrustmaster’s cutting-edge technologies incorporated into the TS-PC Racer wheel base, with a replica of the real Ferrari 488 Challenge wheel for an incredibly lifelike racing experience!
This officially licensed 9:10 scale replica of the Ferrari 488 Challenge wheel measures 12.6”/32 cm in diameter and is designed for total immersion in the racing competition world of Ferrari. Crafted of polyurethane and the same Alcantara material as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels, the wheel features 15 built-in LEDs and 2 rotary switches for optimal ease of use and efficiency in games.
Compatible with the Thrustmaster racing ecosystem on PC (Windows 10/8/7), the TS-PC Racer Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition offers a number of Thrustmaster’s advanced technologies such as the external Turbo Power power supply, Motor Cooling Embedded system, and a highly-responsive 40-watt motor providing enhanced Force Feedback.
Most important features Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition
- Officially licensed by Ferrari 9:10 scale replica of the Ferrari 488 Challenge wheel (12.6”/32 cm in diameter)
- Brushless Force Feedback system, a very responsive 40-watt brushless servomotor and Motor Cooling Embedded system
- Able to support intensive use during long hours of e-racing competition without fading
- Designed for racing competition with its 15 built-in LEDs for tachometer function (RPM), and 2 rotary switches with push function
- Hand-stitched wrapping and made of the same Alcantara material imported from Italy as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels
A powerhouse of technologies
- TS-PC racer is Thrustmaster’s ultimate racing simulator for PC racers. It faithfully reproduces the car’s response and track conditions.
- TS-PC racer is a powerhouse of technologies created to enhance gaming performance and offer a racing experience closer to reality, allowing gamers to be fully immersed.
Thrustmaster TS-PC servo base
- Metal top cover
- 270°–1080° rotation angle
- Industrial-class brushless 2nd-generation motor
- The TS-PC racer’s motor provides powerful 40-watt brushless Force Feedback
- Motor Cooling Embedded system
- Field Oriented Control algorithm
- External Turbo Power power supply
Realistic competition wheel design
The wheel is a 9:10 scale replica (12.6”/32 cm in diameter) of the real Ferrari 488 Challenge wheel. Officially licensed by Ferrari, it features a total of 25 programmable functions:
- Faceplate and 2 paddle shifters crafted of black brushed anodized metal
- 15 built-in LEDs for tachometer function (RPM)
- 2 directional pads (D-pads with push function)
- 2 rotary switches with push function, and 8 action buttons
Designed with hand-stitched wrapping crafted of the same Alcantara material imported from Italy as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels.
Brushless servomotor technology (40 watts)
- To provide a high level of performance, precision and comfort for highly-demanding PC gamers, Thrustmaster developed the TS-PC servo base.
- The industrial-class brushless 2nd-generation motor ensures 50% more dynamics, and 4 times greater stall force than the previous generation. Torque is 1.6 times higher than the torque provided by the TX and T300 RS wheel bases.
- Very responsive 40-watt motor for particularly dynamic and powerful effects, with enhanced feedback. The TS-PC Racer’s motor provides powerful 40-watt brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive zigzags (DYNAMIC mode).
Motor Cooling Embedded system (patent pending)
- Maintains dynamics with the new motor by ensuring that there is no overheating, while remaining silent. Provides 50% more dynamics and 4 times greater stall force than the TX and T300 RS wheel bases, plus heat dissipation via monophasic cooling.
H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) + F.O.C.
- Field Oriented Control algorithm: H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the new F.O.C. algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands. The motor responds dynamically and swiftly to increased torque requests, while switching and reducing power drops.
External Turbo Power power supply
- External Turbo Power power supply delivers constant power and massive peak power to instantly respond to ultra-fast requests from the game. Toroidal-shaped to optimize efficiency versus heat at 86%, with a finless design. Peak power: 400 watts!
Fully compatible with the Thrustmaster ecosystem
- Compatible on PC with Thrustmaster add-on racing wheels (Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On, Ferrari GTE Wheel Add-On, 599XX EVO 30 Wheel Add-On Alcantara Edition, TM Leather 28 GT Wheel Add-On, TM Rally Wheel Add-On Sparco 383 Mod), and with the Thrustmaster racing ecosystem: Thrustmaster T3PA and T3PA-PRO 3-pedal pedal sets, and TH8A shifter.
2 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.