Thrustmaster T300 RS Racing Wheel For PC, PS3 & PS4
- Sold Out - Backorder Available
Calculate your shipping
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
Engage in an immersive driving experience with the T300 RS Racing Wheel from Thrustmaster. Officially licensed for the Sony PlayStation 4, the T300 RS will automatically be recognized by the PS4 once connected and even has official PS4 buttons on it, such as PS, Share, and Options. The T300 has a turning radius of 1080° and features Force Feedback for realistic and responsive driving effects. The wheel has an 11" (28 cm) diameter to give a realistic feel while the metal pedals are fully adjustable. In order to ensure that the T300 provides an optimal driving experience, the attachment system is robust and versatile to work with all mounts, such as desks, tables, cockpits, and more.
With two large paddle shifters, thirteen action buttons, including two on the base as well as a directional pad, the T300 provides a plethora of ways to customize your controls. Additionally, the Thrustmaster Quick Release system allows you to switch the racing wheel out with other Thrustmaster products for even more customization.
1080° Force Feedback Servomotor Wheel Base
- A servomotor is combined with a rotary actuator (H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology) for precise control of angular position, velocity and acceleration with an industrial brushless motor. Thrustmaster has also coupled the servomotor with a relatively sophisticated algorithm FOC (Field-Oriented Control) to offer optimal efficiency, lowest cogging, smooth feeling, high accuracy, and realistic force feedback torque.
- Featuring an industrial-class brushless motor, the T300 has smooth and seamless Force Feedback with ultra-responsive and realistic Force effects.
- The dual-belt, friction-free optimized mechanism on the T300 feels smooth and seamless. It also helps reduce noise as well.
- Utilizes H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) and a contact-less magnetic sensor, precision won't decrease over time (16-bit resolution, i.e. 65,536 values on the steering). Also, rotation angle is adjustable from 270° to 1080° and supports internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
Detachable Racing Wheel
- The RS wheel has a realistic 11" (28 cm) diameter with brushed metal central spokes.
- Engage in comprehensive driving on the T300 with thirteen action buttons, including two on the base as well as a directional pad. There are also two large fixed paddle shifters that are made of 100% metal.
- With the Thrustmaster Quick Release system, the T300 can switch racing wheels easily. Other compatible wheels are the Thrustmaster Ferrari F1, Ferrari GTE, T500 RS GT, and the Base-Fixed Paddle Shifters kit.
- These are optional accessories that are sold separately.
- The T300 RS has reinforced rubber texture on the wheel's entire circumference.
- The robust and versatile attachment system is compatible with all mounts, such as desks, tables, cockpits, and more.
Fully Adjustable Metal Pedals
- The T300 features metal pedals with a long range of travel
- The brake pedal has progressive resistance
- Each individual pedal is fully adjustable in height and spacing for 6 possible positions for each pedal.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.