Thrustmaster T-GT Gran Turismo Racing Wheel For PC & PS4
- In Stock
Calculate your shipping
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
The Thrustmaster T-GT for PlayStation 4 and PC is the result of an intense collaboration between Thrustmaster’s engineers and the creators of Gran Turismo, to create the ultimate GT wheel, for the most fun and realistic racing experience possible!
The new racing wheel is a powerhouse of highly innovative technologies resulting from in-depth research into all of the sensations required for an immersive, ultra-realistic racing experience. This research has been the subject of a number of different challenges conquered by Thrustmaster’s development teams, to further improve their racing wheels.
This official PlayStation 4 racing wheel has a 1080° Force Feedback base with an industrial-class brushless motor and is designed for e-racing competitions, with very accurate sensations to allow racers to adapt their driving and enable them to improve their performance. Power, precision, lifelike sensations, realistic 3D perception of the environment are the key points of the T-GT Servo Base.
Experience racing the way it's meant to be and mount the Thrustmaster T-GT on a Playseat® racing chair!
- Thrustmaster T-GT ensures Force Feedback LINEARITY. The force felt by the user is 100% proportional to the force determined in the game. Cars’ behavior and track conditions are faithfully reproduced, with more details.
- This enables the racer to anticipate and react more efficiently, according to the information feedback through the racing wheel.
- This improves their comprehension of their driving, enabling them to beat records and win races.
- The T-GT motor provides powerful 40-watt LINEAR brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves to super-responsive S curves.
- This high-power motor is able to provide the velocity required to harness remarkably dynamic and powerful effects.
- This powerful motor is also swifter and delivers instantly faster and stronger responses to racers, based on the newly developed linearity concept, T-LIN.
T-DFB (Depth Feedback)
- Years of collaboration with Polyphony have resulted in the creation of in-depth sensations in the steering column. Combining brushless motors’ refined Force Feedback with this Depth Feedback creates a realistic 3D perception of the environment.
- As a complement to standard Force Feedback, this unique, completely novel system adds a new range of effects including tire adherence (grip or slippage) in understeering and oversteering, mass transfers, road textures and irregularities, suspension and other parameters specific to each vehicle and circuit.
- Thrustmaster T-DFB is a Gran Turismo Sport exclusive.
- The external and powerful power supply delivers constant power and massive peak power (400 watts) to instantly respond to ultra-fast requests from the game rendered by the T-LIN and T-40VE during game phases such as power drifts or multiple chicanes.
- The toroidal shape is meant to optimize efficiency versus heat at 86%, with a finless design.
T-MCE (Motor Cooling Embedded)
- Motor-Cooling-Embedded system maintains linearity and dynamics with the new T-40VE motor. Thanks to T-MCE technology, the T-40VE motor manages heat transfer and dissipation more efficiently than ever before. The T-40VE incorporates this cooling system right in the very heart of the motor, in a highly constrained and enclosed environment. This combination ensures constant precision in terms of rendering of the T-GT’s performance and effects throughout racing sessions, allowing the driver to experience the full complexity of sensations.
T-F.O.C. (Field Oriented Control)
- T-F.O.C. algorithm with Hall Effect sensors: Thrustmaster’s patented technology identifies the racing wheel’s position with utmost precision and provides unrivaled accuracy.
- Thanks to its precision and the use of an optimized F.O.C. algorithm, the motor responds dynamically and swiftly to increased torque requests, while switching and reducing power drops.
Detachable leather-wrapped wheel
- A fine and smooth-textured leather has been selected to facilitate drifting maneuvers, inspired by the racing wheels of real sports cars. This ensures maximum comfort for long hours of practice and during competitions.
- Full equipment featuring four rotary selectors (12 positions) and push button for extra responsiveness (up to 25 possible action buttons), two mini-sticks for intuitive quick access in navigation menus, photo menus and extra control over progressive settings, such as inside cockpit view and peripheral view, and two metal paddle shifters.
- 270°–1080° rotation. Weighs less than 2.6 lb /1.2 kg for optimal inertia and realistic Force Feedback sensations.
T3PGT: three adjustable metal pedals included
- Sturdy: GT metal pedal heads with 3 metal arms and metal inner structure with a long range of travel. The weight balance base offers stability in long sessions.
- Progressive: the brake pedal is equipped with progressive resistance and also benefits from a conic brake mod.
- Adjustable: the accelerator and clutch pedals are adjustable in height and spacing for optimized customization.
Compatibility with PS4 and PC
- GT mode on PS4: only for GT Sport. T-DFB technology is exclusive to this mode. In total, 25 action buttons are available: this is a unique feature on PS4.
- OTHER mode on PS4: for all other PS4 racing games.
- OTHER mode on PC: for all PC racing games. This mode offers up to 25 action buttons.
2 YEARS WARRANTY
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.