The Thrustmaster GP XID Pro Wired Gamepad connects to a Windows-based system via a braided cable, so you can play games with similar controls to Microsoft's game console systems. The GP XID Pro is outfitted with two rubber-textured mini-sticks as well as one cross-shaped D-pad for accurate aiming and movement actions. For quickly executing commands, there are your standard X, Y, B, and A buttons along with two progressive triggers and two bumpers. Moreover, one Windows Live shortcut button and two system-control buttons are on board.
- Supports XInput (Xid) standard for Plug-n-Play compatibility
- Instantly recognized as an Xbox gamepad in Windows with all buttons and axes allocated to relevant features and actions in games—no setup required
Comfort and Ease-of-Use
- Ergonomic design for ensuring a comfortable grip and quick access to all features
- Left mini-stick located towards the top (for direct access with left thumb)
- Right mini-stick located further down (for direct access with right thumb)
- Cross-shaped D-pad located in the lower left section (for direct access with left thumb)
- Two high-resolution, 16-bit, progressive, and rubber-textured mini-sticks
- Mini-sticks optimized for handling and comfort
- Two long, curved progressive triggers with internal mechanism visible for enhanced precision and control
- Cross-shaped D-pad for precise control in 8 directions
- 12 digital action buttons + 1 Windows Live shortcut button
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.