Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel For PC & Xbox360
- In Stock
Calculate your shipping
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
When you need to achieve critical maneuvering, precise shifting and overtake the competition on the racetrack, you'll be glad you have the Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel for XBox360 from Thrustmaster on your side. This officially licensed racing wheel is a replica of the one found on the real-life Ferrari 458 Italia, the star vehicle of the Motorsport 4. Borrowing its form and feel, the wheel is 70% the size of its on-road counterpart's wheel, with a diameter of 11 inches. Its rubber-texture grip affords precise handling and the wheel has a radius of 270 degrees.
In addition to the wheel, the package includes a pedal set for accelerating and braking with a long range of travel and realistic resistance and angle. The wheel-mounted sequential gearbox features two Ferrari GT-style paddle shifters. Like several Ferrari models, the 458 Italia has a Manettino dial for quick and simple adjustment of suspension settings, traction control, and more. Of course Thrustmaster strives for ultimate authenticity here as well so you can feel in every way like you're whipping around the track. On your new wheel, this translates to a two-position switch that lets you adjust game settings while racing.
Ready for action, the wheel features eight buttons and a D-pad taking the form of a "Start Engine" button. Since it's built with XBox users in mind, it also has a convenient XBox Guide button that even tells you the player number. The wheel can be attached to any table or desk for added stability. The Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel's solid build and feature set combine to provide you with the competitive edge you need when facing even the most difficult driving conditions on the road.
- Officially licensed by Ferrari and Microsoft XBox360
- Authentic replica of the steering wheel of the Ferrari 458 Italia; 70% of the actual size
- 11" diameter with rubber texture grip for optimal handling and a steering radius of 270 degrees
- Wheel-mounted sequential gearbox with two Ferrari GT-style metal paddle shifters
- Genuine Manettino dial in the form of a 2-position switch to adjust game settings while racing; automatically returns to the neutral position
- Eight easy-access action buttons and an 8-directional D-pad in the form of an "Engine Start" button
- XBox Guide button with illuminated ring indicating the player number
- Pedal set featuring pedals with long range of travel, plus realistic resistance and angle
- Practical V-shaped clamping system can be attached to any table or desk for stability
- USB cable is included with InLine Quick Release connector for an easy connection
- Compatible with XBox360 and PC games
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.