Lord of the Rings: Armies of the Hobbit Sourcebook
- Pre-order - ETA: 18 August 2020
Free shipping when your order is over $150!
Flat rate $9.95 shipping
Calculate your shipping
Flat Rate - $9.95
Flat Rate Shipping - Free Shipping Over $150
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
The Armies of The Hobbit™ is an expansion for the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game that enables you to recreate your favourite scenes from The Hobbit™ Motion Picture Trilogy with your collection. The 160-page hardback book includes all the information you need to take control of all the Heroes and armies on the tabletop:
- 13 army lists for the forces of Good, including a brief background, points values, characteristics, special rules and Heroic Tiers for the following: Thorin's Company; Army of Thror; The Iron Hills; Erebor Reclaimed; Army of Lake-town; Survivors of Lake-town; Garrison of Dale; Rivendell; Halls of Thranduil; Radagast's Alliance; The Misty Mountains; The White Council; Wanderers in the Wild;
- 7 army lists for the forces of Evil, including a brief background, points values, characteristics, special rules and Heroic Tiers for the following: Azog's Legion; Azog's Hunters; Dark Powers of Dol Guldur; Dark Denizens of Mirkwood; Goblin-town; The Trolls; Desolator of the North;
- 11 Narrative Play Scenarios based on pivotal battles: Destruction of Dale; Battle of Azanulbizar; Roast Mutton; Hunting Party; Escape from Goblin-town; Out of the Frying Pan, and into the Fire; Flies and Spiders; Fire and Water; The Fall of the Necromancer; Battle of the Five Armies; Battle for Dale;
- A full Allies Matrix, showing which factions can work together;
- Army Bonuses for every faction;
- Profiles providing rules for your favourite Heroes, Villains, Monsters and Warriors.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.