Aeronautica Imperialis T'au Tiger Shark AX-1.0 Fighter-Bombers
- Pre-order - ETA: 10 July 2020
Free shipping when your order is over $150!
Flat rate $9.95 shipping
Calculate your shipping
Flat Rate - $9.95
Flat Rate Shipping - Free Shipping Over $150
Pick up at Rydalmere - $0.00
Pickup at our Rydalmere showroom. Please wait for the Pick Up Notification Email from us before arriving. Processing can take up to 24 Hours
- Airborne assassins armed with heavy rail cannons or heavy plasma accelerators, and integrated missile pods
- Protect your aircraft and boost their firepower with optional drones
- Includes Aeronautica Imperialis bases and Tiger Shark transfer sheet
Tiger Shark Fighter-bombers are tremendously versatile – essentially a modular flying platform capable of delivering a wide range of weapons to the right place, at the right time. The Tiger Shark AX-1-0 is similar to the other aircraft in the same class, but geared towards taking out the heaviest armour and war machines with an immense pair of heavy rail cannons.
First seen in the skies above Taros, these deadly long-range assassins came to be rightly feared by the Imperium's war engine crews. In some cases, they're armed instead with paired heavy plasma accelerators to unleash deadly fusillades of hot death at close range.
This box lets you build two deadly Tiger Shark AX-1-0 bombers. The primary armament of the AX-1-0 is a pair of heavy rail cannons, which can be traded out for heavy plasma accelerators. The AX-1-0 eschews transport capacity to mount these heavy weapons, prioritising combat effectiveness over versatility. Both variants are armed with missile pods built into their wings, and they include drone ports to add close- or mid-range support with cyclic ion blasters and long-barreled burst cannons.
Whilst ostensibly geared for ground targets, their weapons are no less effective against other aircraft – the long-range heavy rail cannons are quite capable of lancing all but the very toughest high-priority targets out of the skies. The heavy plasma accelerators spew a punishing volley of hot death at close range – as deadly in a strafing run as in a dogfight.
The set includes:
- 2 plastic T’au Air Caste Tiger Shark AX-1-0 miniatures, armed with either paired heavy rail cannons or paired heavy plasma accelerators
- 2 Aeronautica Imperialis bases, designating the model’s front, rear and side arcs as well as speed and altitude dials, and including a clear stand to connect the aircraft to each base
- 1 T’au Tiger Shark AX-1-0 transfer sheet
The rules for using these miniatures in games of Aeronautica Imperialis can be found in both Aeronautica Imperialis: Skies of Fire and the Taros Air War Campaign Book.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PCMarket users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.