- By using this Site you are governed by all Terms of Trade set out below and elsewhere on the Site, including its links, and such use indicates your agreement to all such Terms.
- Friction Networks Pty Ltd trading as Friction PCMarket (Friction) reserves the right to make changes to this Site, including its Terms of Trade, without prior notice.
- All information provided on this Website and its links is subject to change without prior notice and is to be used as a guide only. Friction PCMarket does not guarantee the accuracy of any such information and will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Photographs and images of products provided on this Website and links are provided for representational indicative purposes only. They are to be used as a guide only as they may not be fully representative of the product described.
- Stock levels are for indicative purposes and should be used as a guide to the product's availability only.
- Friction PCMarket will not be liable for any damages whether direct, indirect or consequential, resulting from any inaccuracies in the information provided on this Website or its links.
- Product names and brands may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights are reserved.
- Friction's Terms of Trade are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all products and services provided by Friction. Please make sure you choose carefully as all products are sold on a no refund basis, unless proven to have been faulty at time of sale. Friction's return policy on goods that are faulty and accepted by Friction is to exchange for goods of equal value or to provide a credit towards the purchase of other goods at Friction's Discretion.
- The title of goods shall not pass to the buyer until full payment has been received and cheques are cleared by Friction.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation by Friction.
- Terms and conditions of payment for the Goods and/or Services are strictly CDB (Cash Before Delivery) unless otherwise agreed and specified on invoice. Payment by other than Cash or Cheque (by prior arrangement only) may attract additional administration charges. Lodging your Credit Card details with Friction can be used as the method for payment before delivery. Payments by Credit Card will incur a non refundable 3% surcharge and normal cancellation charges will apply.
- Friction cannot deliver to third party addresses unless otherwise agreed.
- Friction will not be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- Customers are responsible for any costs incurred by unclaimed goods or refused shipments. Customers must ensure that someone is available at the delivery address to accept the goods. Friction will use its best efforts to ensure that delivery is timely but cannot be held liable for any delayed or lost goods. Please note that customers are responsible for all freight charges for re-deliveries, incorrect delivery details and these are added to the invoice total.
- In the event of a return for credit, Friction will deduct the cost of freight incurred from the amount refunded.
- Friction does not guarantee product compatibility. On Special request, non-faulty Products returned for credit must be done so within 7 days of invoice date, unopened, unused in its original packaging and will incur a 20% restocking fee of the lower price of either its invoiced value or market value at the discretion of Friction. No goods will be accepted for return after 7 days.
- Discounts given during promotional periods are not redeemable for cash and will be proportionally deducted in the instance of refund/credit if approved by Friction.
- Goods sold on "back-to-back orders and no-return" basis will be identified by Friction and cannot be returned or cancelled.
- If an order for Custom Systems is cancelled before dispatch a charge of 10% of the purchase price will be applied. In the case of a Component order cancellation, Friction reserves the right, at its discretion, to charge up to 10% of the purchase price.
- Friction will only accept responsibility for adherence to technical or performance specifications by any goods to the extent that the Manufacturer of those goods accepts that same responsibility.